- About Us
- Our Clients
- Recruitment & Selection
- Assessment Centres
- Executive Coaching
- Career Counselling
- Why Us?
- Contact Us
Our staff programmes offer an enjoyable, positive and stress-free environment designed to help those at less senior levels in any organization.
The programmes can be carried out in groups or on a one-to-one basis – but whichever you pick, you will find that our seminars, workshops and face-to-face meetings are lively and good-humoured, giving all participants opportunities for direct involvement and interaction. Sharing ideas and experience is something from which anyone and everyone can benefit.
Every session provides participants with support materials including a handbook which covers all the main areas and topics of the seminar or workshop.
Here are just a few of the seminars that our staff programme offers:
- Facing the Future – how to prepare yourself for what lies ahead/your rights/pensions/benefits.
- Creating a Professional CV – a workshop on ways to ‘stand out from the crowd’.
- Market Yourself Effectively – want to know some of the secrets of self-promotion?
- Presenting Yourself at Interview – a no-nonsense look at what works and what doesn’t.
- So You Want To Be Self-Employed? – an invaluable seminar for those who’d like to be their own boss.
- Interview Roleplay Sessions – a chance to test your technique and get experience of a few tricky scenarios.
- Alternative Career Options – a few things that may never have crossed your mind.
- Pre-retirement seminar where you can bring along your spouse.
Click here to read testimonials from some of our clients about their experience on our Staff Programme.
Contact us for a free, no obligation chat about your redundancy programme on 0113 2671 451 or 07711 930 738 or email us here.