- About Us
- Our Clients
- Recruitment & Selection
- Assessment Centres
- Executive Coaching
- Career Counselling
- Why Us?
- Contact Us
That’s why we’ve put together our flexible One-to-One outplacement service. Helping you move to a job that fits your individual needs requires an in-depth assessment of your strengths, skills and experience.
Our career coaches and advisers will work with you to build up a real understanding of your values and aspirations, then create a focused marketing strategy and provide ongoing support, advice and assistance whenever you need it.
Features of One-to-One programme include:
- Career evaluation at initial meetings with an experienced career coach.
- Personal assessment through psychological profiling, with verbal and written feedback.
- Marketing strategy support and assistance, including a review of your current CV against up-to-date trends, networking guidance and coaching on personal impact.
- Interview coaching where appropriate, including the use of video analysis and feedback by a highly experienced interview coach.
- Job search support in the marketplace of your choice, including access to our exclusive Executive Search programme.
- New Venture Support – If you’re considering the idea of self-employment, we’ll be happy to provide practical guidance on all the options.
Click here to read testimonials from some of our clients about their experience on our One to One programme.
Contact us for a free, no obligation chat about your redundancy programme on 0113 267 1451 or 07711 930 738 or email us here.