- About Us
- Our Clients
- Recruitment & Selection
- Assessment Centres
- Executive Coaching
- Career Counselling
- Why Us?
- Contact Us
Some business situations demand an approach that’s different from the norm, such as:
- Your business is going through a difficult time, but you need to retain your best people
- There are external changes going on, and you need to stay ahead of the game
- There’s a restructuring, a merger or an acquisition going on, and it affects the whole business
- Key individuals are taking on new or different roles and need special support
- You’re about to start a new role yourself, and new skills, styles and behaviours are required
- Your newly appointed senior executive is trying to cope with learning the business and determining key priorities
If any of these seem like they might apply to you or your company, our executive coaching programme will help!
Executive coaching is a process that identifies the unique potential of an individual and helps them maximise their work performance.
Using powerful change techniques, we focus on key individuals and put together a cutting-edge, customized coaching programme that is guaranteed to have a lasting impact on them, their colleagues and the profitability of the business.
Recent CIPD reports show that companies that have used executive coaching have achieved a Return on Investment of more than 30%.
Read some of our many testimonials on BSH Coaching.
To discuss how we may be able to help your business, please contact us on 0113 267 1451 or 07711 930 738 or email us here.