I run Leadership & Management workshops and courses covering topics which include:
- Understanding leadership
- Leading high-performance teams
- Influencing, negotiating and building relationships
- Decision making and problem-solving
- Understanding motivation and how to use it
- Performance Management
- Change management and running a project
- Leadership and Business Succession Planning
- Creating resilience and wellbeing
- Post-COVID personal reflections and recovery
- Challenges and conflict management
Highly participative, the aim is to engage, challenge and delight participants and have some fun along the way, using group discussions, exercises, games, music and syndicate activities.
The workshops are typically one or two days duration and the courses run for up to five days.
Those already undertaking a Level 3 or Level 5 Leadership and Management Diploma/Certificate Programme through an Awarding Body will find that the material synchronises with and augments their on-programme learning.
Workshops can be bespoke to the needs of an organisation or team and can be undertaken in-house or externally.